- Three 20-channel pinhole cameras in sector B7, monitoring the same poloidal section and used for tomographic reconstructions  of the total plasma emissivity.  Signal names in the TJ-II database: 'BO101' ... 'BO120', 'BO201' ... 'BO220', 'BO301' ... 'BO320'.
- Three 16-channel cameras in sectors A7, C2, D7. Signal names in the TJ-II database: 'ABOL1' ... 'ABOL16', 'CBOL1' ... 'CBOL16', 'DBOL1' ... 'DBOL16'.
- Six global bolometry monitors. Signal names in the TJ-II database: 'BOL1', 'BOL3', 'BOL6'; 'BOL2', 'BOL5', 'BOL7'.
- M.A. Ochando et al., Up-Down and In-Out Asymmetry Monitoring Based on Broadband Radiation Detectors, Fusion Sci. Technol. 50, 313 (2006)
- B. Zurro et al, Method to deduce local impurity transport quantities from the evolution of tomographically reconstructed bolometer signals during tracer injection at TJ-II, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 75 (2004) 4231
- E. Barrera et al, Real-time data acquisition and parallel data processing solution for TJ-II Bolometer arrays diagnostic, Fusion Engineering and Design 81, Issues 15-17 (2006) 1863-1867