Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the FusionWiki, jointly hosted by LNF and Fusenet. It is associated with two domains: fusionwiki.ciemat.es and wiki.fusenet.eu.
The goal of this Wiki (what is a wiki?) is to collect specialist information on issues related to fusion and plasma physics:
- Research topics (physics, engineering, theory, experiment, software, diagnostics, tools, journals, data analysis techniques, databases, concepts, terminology, ...), with links to the main references in the field
- Fusion laboratories, institutions, and entities (devices, collaborations, projects, ...)
- Policy issues (organizations, commissions, programs, ...)
- Meetings and Conferences
How to help
Please feel free to contribute.
- See Community Portal for a summary of the goal of the FusionWiki and information about what you can do to help.
- See About FusionWiki for more detail on the goal of the FusionWiki and the kind of content needed.
- See Help for practical and easy instructions on how to create and edit pages.
- Nuclear fusion; Books on fusion and plasma physics
- International projects: ITER, W7-X, IFMIF, TJ-II
- Fusion events (congresses, workshops, meetings,...)
- Fusion databases
- Educational material
- Job opportunities
- Alternative fusion devices